Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Wrap Up

Well  I have finally finished!  Very glad I did it as I have learnt a great deal.  It took a lot longer for me than the time suggested  - I think because I didn't have much knowledge to start with so had to work out the basics and go from there.

In terms of what I will use, hmmm well -  setting up a blog on our library page would be a start, librarything, podcasts and online videos spring to mind as being the most accessible to me.  I will use Facebook on a personal level and would explore the use for the library down the track.

I think the course has been useful in terms of showing what is out there and what can be done and a sense that there is a library community out there I can contact and I have a feeling they would be willing to assist.

Thank you Mel and Mark for all the work you put in.

No comments:

Post a Comment