Monday, February 14, 2011

Online Video

There is so much to view you could use up a lot of time here.  But I can see the uses -   getting information out there on a large variety of things.
I think just doing this course has shown how useful online videos can be and you could use the same principal for your library patrons as a different way to get messages across.
How to videos on how to use the catalogues, where items are in the library or just general videos on storytelling, or information about items in the library - I'm sure the list is endless. 
In this day and age where so much of our information comes via a screen with moving objects I think this is the sort of medium that patrons would embrace.

The video I chose is on an ABC pop up book - I'm a bit of a fan on the pop up - they don't tend to last too long in a library but are very spectacular  while they do!

No comments:

Post a Comment