Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Twitter

Hmmmm!  Not sure about this one. I must admit I was pretty ignorant about twitter I thought it was something you had to do through your mobile phone.  I knew famous people did it and thought it was a good tool for people who are clever and witty but that was about all. 

I can see the usefulness for a library to get information out like a talk coming up or something similar -  what I am struggling with is that a person who follows the library tweet their information is then accessible to everyone else who follows it as well - would that stop people signing up or don't people really care about that sort of thing or have I got that wrong.

Not sure this is something I will be embracing as much as some of the other stuff I have learnt during this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment